Sharada Vidya Mandir
Sri Jayachamarajendra Pre-University College
The student should have passed the SSLC/ 10th Board in CBSE examination or any other examination equivalent to the Karnataka SSLC examination recognized by the board for the purpose of admission to the PUC (Pre-University Course). Candidates coming from outside the country shall be admitted to the course only on the production of a Provisional Eligibility Certificate. They shall obtain Eligibility Certificate from the Director, Dept. of PU Education, Bangalore as per the board instructions. .
How to Apply?
The Application form shall be downloaded from the PU board website or obtained from the office of SVM .
Every parent seeking admission for their Son / Daughter should produce the following :
- Original Marks card/Provisional Marks card (signed by the school H.M) from the previous school with one attested copy. For ICSE, CBSE, NRI & Foreign students, original with 2 attested copies.
- Transfer certificate from the school studied .
- Conduct Certificate from the previous school.
- Photographs (color) - Passport size. (5)
- Attested copy of Caste certificate .
- Eligibility and Migration Certificate - only for outside Karnataka and Foreign students.
Note: The students are informed to keep with them sufficient attested copies of the original documents submitted to the college at the time of the admission as the originals will not be returned till admission is approved/completion of the course. The candidates shall bear all the expenses in connection with the selection interview.
Admission to Foreign Nationals
Subject to fullfillment of :
- Eligibility requirement as laid down by the Director Pre-University Education Board, Bangalore.
- Valid Passport and Student Visa for the period of study in the Institution.
Why SVM ? what makes SVM different ?
- SVM is a premier institution imparting quality education by the best brains in the subjects.
- At SVM, teaching and training students is a different technique. We encourage our students to discover their strength and true potential to succeed academically and enjoy a rewarding career.
- Pride of experts to expertise your way of success. We believe in doing the best and being the best.
- Our prime strength is that we teach fundamentals to build strong foundation that will lead them to achieve greater goals in life.
- No discrimination of students by the marks scored.
- Motivating and inspiring lecture on CET by solving plenty of problems with very attractive shortcut methods .
- Technologically aided teaching with well-equipped library and laboratories.
- Provide the right balance between theory and practical knowledge to the students.
- Need based and well planned printed study materials for both I and II PUC and CET/Comed-K / IIT-JEE-M & Advanced and NEET examinations. Our major focus is to clear the basic concepts and the competition simultaneously.
- RECAP will be given to help students to recall the very important questions from previous years question papers, almost at the end of every chapter.
- Special motivation to SLOW LEARNERS and intensive coaching for their academic progress.
- We aspire to provide personal, social, spiritual, emotional and educational growth in a good cultural context.
- Emphasis on independent thinking to achieve greater goals in competitive examinations.
- Special reference to the questions of competitive examination during the regular classroom coaching.